Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Field Trip

Today we went on a field trip. We visited Dove Song Dairy. It's an organic goat farm. They sell raw goat's milk, goat cheese, soap, and a couple of other products. Below is a photo of a Mama goat. She just had twins last week.
Below are her twins.

We saw a whole barnful of goats from very young kids, to
slightly older kids, to almost grown kids to adult goats.



This little kid liked to suck on Anthony's finger.

While all the other kids were trying to climb all over us
and eat our clothes, this little one stood alone and just
watched it all.

This kid had a mouthful of my shirt.


This kid was curious about my camera.


One of the kids on the left had a good hold of Nick's jeans.

We each got to hold a little kid, if we wanted to, and of course,
I took photos.


I even got my picture taking holding this cute little kid.

1 comment:

  1. looks like you had a great time! I should have signed up too.

    ReplyDelete