Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Our Field Trip to our local Farm Show and Fair

Some larger goats relaxing.
This young man's little goat did not want to go back to his pen.



Yes, this is a rabbit, not a guinea pig. It is called a lionhead rabbit and really does appear to have a mane. The picture is not the best, but after I took this shot, he turned his back on me. I guess he decided one shot was enough for me.


I don't know what kind of rabbit this is, but I thought it was cute.


This is a billy pygmy goat.

This is a baby pygmy goat.


This is part of the preparation process for showing your cows. This lady is washing her cow with a hose.

Here is a Brown Swiss on it's way to be judged.


This cow is getting some of it's back hair trimmed to get ready for judging.


This young cow is just relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment